Skip to main content

Chefs Special Series - Nidhi Bhati


Greetings everyone! I hope you are doing great. It has been a month-long break from blogging and, I am happy to be back once again with the Chefs Special Series. 

We have with us Nidhi Bhati, a food enthusiast, and a cooking expert. Nidhi is a B.Com graduate and explored her interest in cooking after marriage. Her passion for cooking and experience inspired her to come up with her venture, Assorted Platter.   

1. Tell us more about Assorted Platter.

I love this name. Why settle with one thing when we can enjoy assorted? I believe coming up with this venture was not random. It was always in my subconscious mind that I would be beginning with something of my own. The love and emotion that I put into cooking were well observed and acknowledged by my family members. I have always experimented with new recipes instead of sticking to one specialty. Hence the name Assorted Platter.

At Assorted Platter, we offer a variety of menus. Breakfast dishes, lunch, snacks, dinner, desserts, you name it, and we are here for you. It is like a one-stop for all your cravings. 

2. How did you get the idea?

Well, Assorted Platter was just a Facebook page initially. I regularly posted pictures of my recipes, and I am glad people appreciated them every time. Soon I started setting up stalls at exhibitions and various events. My hospitality, presentation of dishes, quality, and taste bagged many awards and recognition.

During the first lockdown, I decided to start my cloud kitchen. I started designing Rajasthani, Punjabi, Gujarati, North Karnataka food platters, to name a few. I made the custom menu for small parties and the high tea menu for some organizations. The response was great, and people loved the menu, taste, packaging, and presentation. 

3. What core values do you follow in your business?

To make any business successful, we must follow some principles in our personal lives too. At Assorted Platter, we strictly emphasize the quality of products that we use for our dishes. Good quality food lifts energy and enlightens our mood. We try to bring the traditional and authentic taste to every recipe. Proper hygiene standards and understanding customer requirements are important to us. Only then can we live up to the expectations of customers. We ensure on-time delivery of orders.

          

4. Do you offer any courses?

We are currently setting up our new food studio. It is going to be a professional setup wherein we are planning to start various courses. People who love cooking and are looking to explore their skills will benefit from these courses. We will share more details on our Facebook page.

5. What is unique about Assorted Platter?

The uniqueness of Assorted Platter lies in the diverse menu. The variety of dishes that we offer makes us stand out in the market. As I mentioned, it is a one-stop for all your cravings. 

That was great to know about the journey of Assorted Platter from Nidhi Bhati. You can visit the Facebook page Assorted Platter and check out more details.

Please share this post so that it reaches maximum people and encourages them to be innovative and independent.

 

Comments

  1. Absolutely wonderful!! May you reach higher . God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I have tasted Nidhi's dishes, they are truly delicious. Her presentation style is equally good. She's different

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheetal R Mundra9 October 2021 at 13:12

    Congratulations ���� & Best Wishes ���� for ur New Upcoming Studio Mona Bhabhi. Ur Platters are always Tempting ��Ur Simply Awesome!! Long Way to Go!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chefs Special Series - Nikita Mundada Godhwani

Welcome back!!! Nikita Mundada Godhwani is our next culinarian of the Chefs Special Series. She has come a long way in her career as a baker, having been a food fanatic since childhood. Nikita has done her schooling at St. Joseph's Convent High School and M.Com from IGNOU Belgaum. She realized her true calling after graduation when the time to choose her career came up. She could not see herself enrolling in conventional academic streams and always wished to do something out of the box. Her passion for baking strongly made her enroll at the Institute of Baking Cakes and Art (IBCA), Bengaluru. She completed her diploma and is now a professional Baker. Nikita owns a business by the name of Bake N Flake. Let us know about her journey in detail. 1. Tell us more about Bake N Flake. Running my business Bake N Flake, specializing in tasty cakes and puffs, has distinctly changed things for me. The journey began back in 2016. I baked cakes at home purely for the fun of it, but I eventually

My first blog - Divine Aromatics

"Food is the ingredient that binds us together."  With this quote, I commence my journey in food blogging. Why a food blog? That is what I had been asking myself for quite some time. Cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence, electric cars being currently discussed around the globe, to choose a food niche was a daunting task. As an Engineer and a German linguist, there were series of topics that I could have chosen. But when it comes to food, there’s a different level of dopamine released in my body. As an Indian, I consider myself lucky enough to have tried diverse dishes, and the best part is, there’s always something different to try. South Indian breakfast, North Indian meals, delicious snacks, Rajasthani cuisine, Bengali cuisine, the list can go on and on. Now the important question - Do I cook? The answer would be Yes and No. I cook on occasions whenever I come across any new recipe. Last year when I was left alone in Pune due to lockdown, there was no choice f

Chefs Special Series - Vikrant Inamdar

Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing good. The next culinarian of the Chefs Special Series is Vikrant AKA Sanjeev Inamdar. He is a graduate in BSc Chemistry from RLS college, Belgaum. Vikrant is a former badminton player & has represented Karnataka University at All India level. After a long career of 36 yrs in Sales & Marketing, he is now following his passion for cooking. 1. When did you start your cooking journey? As a foodie, the journey subconsciously started from my childhood days when my mother cooked Maharashtrian cuisine for everyone. During my career in Sales and, Marketing, I had the opportunity to try a variety of dishes in different regions of Maharastra. It further expanded my interest in learning and understanding the intricacies of different cuisines. Professionally I started cooking on a commercial basis in October 2015. In January 2016, I was awarded the Star Chef of Belgaum at the Rotary Annotsav cooking contest. It further boosted my confidence.   2